Tuesday 28 October 2008

Don’t fuck with the jesus

Well, I got a polite and affirmative message from Russell (thankyou) and I am obliging the Birmingham countercultural activity in return of course. Who knows what this event might be like, but here's the information. I took a look at their myspace site and read 'bad drunken sex with qwerty keyboards' which was a good sign for something less (or more than) the ordinary. I'm unsure if this event as advertised below costs anything to enter, but I'm sure you would find out if you took to more research c/o the link etc...

On with the show! Good luck!

- Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms B




Don’t fuck with the jesus.


Featuring Live Performances From:

The New Jerusalem...

Kramer Vs Kramer Vs Gosdzilla...

DJ Space...


And a special DJ Set from Brumcast...



8pm - 11 Thurs 6th Nov


@ Flapper & Firkin, B'ham.


please find me at www.myspace.com/kvkvg2 where you can find more details and insights into the nature and meaning of this event!

No comments: